Picture of Joe Clark
Is there a group version of the word dyadic?
by Joe Clark - Wednesday, 13 September 2017, 07:46 PM
The word dyadic represents the relationship (usually in sociology) between two individuals or two things. Triad is for three. Is there a similar word that represents the relationship between an individual and a group, and a group and another group? Essentially something which encompasses the relationships between any number of people of things.

I'm seeking something formal for a technical paper

Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.