Picture of Joe Clark
Did some freelancing now what?
by Joe Clark - Monday, 21 August 2017, 09:05 PM
Hello everyone,

A couple months ago, while I was working in a Swiss company, my boss asked me if I could do some graphic design for his restaurante, I said why not, and made him a simple invoice with the price. I did the work and he paid me in my personal account, it was less than 900 chf. I live in France and have a G permit for work. What should I do now? is there anything to declare to the tax office in france?

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.