Picture of Bob Gettings
Moodle for Beginners September 27 in Sapporo
by Bob Gettings - Thursday, 3 September 2009, 07:39 PM

Anyone want to help out as an (sort of) experienced Moodler? You would be a teacher's assistant - sitting down one to one with beginners and helping them learn what Moodle can do.

Contact Bob Gettings if interested. Thanks!

Title: Moodle for Beginners
Bob Gettings, Thomas Goetz, Don Hinkleman and ???
Place: Hokusei Gakuen University, A Bldg., 2F
Time: 13:00 to 15:00

Program:
What you'll get: A Moodle class page that you can use with your students anytime and a chance to ask experienced Moodlers for advice about setting up Moodle to meet your professional educational needs.

In the first section we'll cover some basics:
1) How to set up a class
2) How to upload resources
3) How to make a quiz
In the second section you'll have time to work on your class page with the support of some experienced Moodlers.

What you should do:
1. Come with some specific ideas or questions about how you can use Moodle in your class!
2. You can just drop in but please try to RSVP to Bob by the 26th (moodlesapporo@me.com) so that we can set you up with your own Moodle account and blank class page before the meeting.
Picture of Eric Hagley
Re: Moodle for Beginners September 27 in Sapporo
by Eric Hagley - Thursday, 3 September 2009, 08:48 PM

Not a problem Bob! Thought I would lay low this year but if a hand is needed count me in! See you there. Eric
Picture of Don Hinkelman
by Don Hinkelman - Thursday, 3 September 2009, 11:47 PM

Hi Bob,

It looks like I will be a little later than I planned. Our AO interviews in the morning may stretch til 1:00pm. I will know exact schedule in week.

Looking forward to a great workshop.

Don
Picture of Bob Gettings
by Bob Gettings - Thursday, 3 September 2009, 11:48 PM

Eric and CA! Fantastic! I really appreciate your help!